"Just wanted to say thanks for the amazing time we had at Southwest Lake. The fishing was superb and the accommodations were top-notch."
— Bauer Party
Species of Fish Available: Northern, Walleye, & Perch
Portages: none, Southwest Lake is Big Hook Wilderness Camps second largest body of water.
Accommodates up to 8 people. The only cabin on the lake.
Housekeeping Package includes:
- 14' Lund boats with seats and 15 hp Yamaha 4 stroke motors
- life vests, fish nets and gas
- electric freezer and propane stove
- solar lights and solar refridgerator
- back up generator
- wood heater and on demand water pump
- complete cooking and eating utensils
- beds with foam mattress and pillows
- propane grill and fish cooker
- mid week fly-in camp check
- satellite communication to main camp - Central Lake
- staple foods including: pork and beans, canned vegetables, peaches/pears, powdered juice, ice, jelly, onions, coffee, mustard, syrup, pancake mix, sugar, dry onion soup mix, potatoes, salt and pepper, lard or cooking oil, ketchup, scouring pads, dish washing soap, toilet paper and handi-wipes.