Costs per Week (U.S. FUNDS) - Saturday to Saturday
8+ Adults.....$1229.00 per person
6-7 Adults.....$1259.00 per person
4-5 Adults.....$1299.00 per person
2-3 Adults.....$1399.00 per person (2-3 man cabin at Central Lake)
Children.......$899.00 per person (based on one per adult-12 yrs. and under)
DEPOSIT........$300.00 per person.
Deposits are non refundable.
CANOE RENTALS are also available at Central Lake. Please call or email for more information.
Vacation Package Includes:
- Fly-in air transportation to and from Red Lake
- 15 hp Yamaha motors, gas, fishing nets, paddles, life jackets, & boat seats
- 14 ft. Lund boats
- 20 x 24 outpost cabins equipped with radio communications, solar lights, showers, freezer, refrigerator, stove, on-demand solar water pumps, wood heaters.
- All cooking & eating utensils
- Beds with foam mattress and pillows
- Propane grill and fish cooker
- Float plane camp checks
- Staple foods: canned vegetables, peaches & pears, pork & beans, coffee, cooking oil or lard, dry soup mix, jam, pancake mix and syrup, ketchup, mustard, Tang, ice, salt & pepper, sugar, onions, potatoes, toilet paper, scouring pads, dish cloths, and dish soap.
- Central Lake @ $200.00/per day
- West, Cocos, Burnt, S.W. or South @ $225.00 per day
Outboard Motor Insurance
Big Hook Wilderness Camps offers outboard motor insurance to their customers. Each person will have a $20 U.S. dollar out board motor insurance charge added to their invoice. This will cover accidental damage to outboard motors. Canadian shield lakes are known for rocky terrain and sumbmerged reefs, so generally motor insurance is a safe bet.
Remember that a cracked lower unit costs $1400 C$. A damaged drive gear costs $300.00 C$. Guests are responsible for damage to boat and motor equipment that do not hold motor insurance.
If you DO NOT wish to have the insurance, please contact us with an email stating:
The ______________________ group wishes to waive the insurance offered by Big Hook Wilderness Camps. Our group understands that we are responsible for any damage to outaboard motor equipment, and will be charged accordingly.