"I have been fishing Canadian Walleye waters for over 60 years. Burnt is one of most consistent and fast action walleye lakes I have ever fished. Multiple weed beds, rock ledges and reefs and constant moving water makes for great walleye fishing."
— Fleener Party
The most remote Big Hook outpost camp offers not only excellent northern and walleye angling, but also tremendous perch fishing. Several sand beaches line the shores of Burnt Lake where shore lunches and the viewing of beautiful sunsets take place. One rapids flows out on the north end of the lake providing excellent photo opportunities for bear and angling for walleye. Also, moose sighting are common at the creek draining into the south end of Burnt.
Species of Fish Available: Walleye, Northern, and Perch
Portages: 1, Sabourin Lake . Boat and motor available.
Accommodates up to 8 people. The only cabin on the lake.
Housekeeping Package Includes:
- 14' Lund boats with seats and 15 hp Yamaha 4 stroke motors
- life vests, fish nets and gas
- electric freezer, fridge and propane stove
- generator for power
- hot/cold running water via solar on-demand water pump
- wood heater
- complete cooking and eating utensils
- beds with foam mattress and pillows
- propane grill and fish cooker
- mid week fly-in camp check
- satellite communication device (phone or messenger)
- staple foods including: pork and beans, ice, canned vegetables, peaches/pears, powdered juice, jelly, onions, coffee, mustard, syrup, pancake mix, sugar, dry onion soup mix, potatoes, salt and pepper, cooking oil, ketchup, scouring pads, dish washing soap, and toilet paper.