"Just wanted to say thanks for the amazing time we had at Southwest Lake. The fishing was superb and the accommodations were top-notch."
— Bauer Party
Species of Fish Available: Northern, Walleye, & Perch
Portages: none, Southwest Lake is Big Hook Wilderness Camps second largest body of water.
Accommodates up to 8 people. The only cabin on the lake.
Housekeeping Package includes:
- 14' Lund boats with seats and 15 hp Yamaha 4 stroke motors
- life vests, fish nets and gas
- electric freezer and propane stove
- solar lights and solar refridgerator
- back up generator
- wood heater
- hot/cold running water via solar on-demand water pump
- complete cooking and eating utensils
- beds with foam mattress and pillows
- propane grill and fish cooker
- mid week fly-in camp check
- satellite communication device (phone or messenger)
- staple foods including: pork and beans, canned vegetables, peaches/pears, powdered juice, ice, jelly, onions, coffee, mustard, syrup, pancake mix, sugar, dry onion soup mix, potatoes, salt and pepper, cooking oil, ketchup, scouring pads, dish washing soap, and toilet paper.